Cats love to use boxes for playing, snoozing and hiding away while they watch the world go by!
- Catspia Chereville Cardboard Cat House means your cat can have the enjoyment and joy of a box to play in, without you having to keep an old cardboard box in your living room.
- The Catspia Chereville Cardboard Cat House has been designed to be pleasing to both the cat, and the human eye, and is decorated like a quaint Mediterranean cottage from days gone by.
- The box can be made even more exciting for play by hiding surprise toys and scratchpads, or misting catnip spray, inside the box house.
- It can be made into a snuggly snoozing spot for your cat – just place a comfy cushion bed or mat inside the house
- The box house can be used with the roof open to allow the cat to leap in and out while playing with the roof closed, as there are opening doors and windows the cat can use
- to crawl in and out of the house, or use for games of peek –a – boo!
Please note some assembly is required