World For Pets Loyalty Club/Companions Terms and Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enroll in World For Pets Loyalty Club (WFP Loyalty Club). Points will not be credited until an individual becomes a Member.
- An email address or physical address is required for a Member to receive Rewards communications.
- Member must be 16 years of age or older to participate.
- Reward Points will be accrued at the rate of one (1) point per $1 dollar spent at any World For Pets store or on www.worldforpets.com.au excluding GST, except as excluded below.
- Advance notification of and access to new stock arrivals
- “Members only” reward promotions
- 100% of profits got to the RSPCA. World For Pets is actually owned by the RSPCA, your purchases help the RSPCA care for the animals in our care.
- Rewards Points can only be redeemed at any World For Pets store or online at www.worldforpets.com.au .
- Reward Points are based on total account spending in World For Pets stores or online at www.worldforpets.com.au
- Account spending can be on one purchase or through multiple purchases.
- Existing registered users can enrol in WFP Loyalty Club.
- Members must ensure that his/her member number is provided at the point of checkout in any World For Pets store or linked to their www.worldforpets.com.au purchase prior to order checkout in order to receive reward points for the purchase. These Points will be emailed out the month following the purchase ( February purchases will be paid in March normally by 10th of the month)
- Member is responsible for maintaining accurate and updated personal information online at www.worldforpets.com.au.
- Reward Points are not assignable, saleable, transferable, replaceable or redeemable for cash, other than as stated herein.
- World For Pets is not responsible for rewards not received as a result of Member's failure to provide an accurate email address and/or update Member's personal information.
- The WFP Loyalty Club program is continuous; no subsequent registration is required.
- World For Pets maintains the right to terminate Members or change rules, terms and conditions at any time.
- Reward Points initially earned on an item which is returned will be deducted in the period of the return. Returns may cause a negative Rewards Dollars balance.
- Member is solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, where applicable.
- Reward Points are earned on all eligible transactions completed at World For Pets stores or online at www.worldforpets.com.au Please Note- Items at cost or under are not eligible to attract points.
- All eligible purchases are applied towards Reward Points, and details of Reward Points are issued to the address details provided by the member.
- If account is inactive for 365 days, it may be reset to zero (0). Inactive is defined as not having any purchase activity posted to the member number associated with the account.
- If a Member believes his or her eligible purchase was incorrectly applied toward earning Reward Points they should contact World For Pets via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for account corrections must be received by World For Pets within 90 days from the date of activity.
- Written requests should include the Member’s name, member number, address and daytime telephone number and/or e-mail address.
- Failure to supply the adequate and unaltered documentation may result in denial of such credits.
- Points may also be earned for engaging in non-purchase behavior online, such as completing a Member profile or answering a survey, with Reward Points increments varying at World For Pets discretion.
- Reward Points may be converted to limited life gift vouchers for member use once a balance of 100 Reward Points is reached. If a gift voucher is issued to a member, the member must use the voucher prior to the expiry date. Refer World for Pets voucher policy regarding partial redemption and balance forfeiture of vouchers.
- Trade clients are excluded from the WFP Loyalty Club program
- Reward Points will be accrued at the rate of one (1) point per $1 dollar spent at any World For Pets store or on www.worldforpets.com.au excluding GST, excluding shipping, donations, gift vouchers and any other specifically excluded products and/or promotions.
Reward Issuance and Redemption
- World For Pets is not responsible for lost or stolen Reward Points.
- Reward Points notification will be sent via email as first preference
Cancellation and Termination Policy
- World For Pets may terminate the WFP Loyalty Club at any time.
- Upon termination of the WFP Loyalty Club, Member forfeits any inactivated rewards or accrued points.
- Repeated return of merchandise as part of this rewards program shall result in termination of Member’s Rewards account if in World For Pets sole opinion the behaviour is determined to be fraudulent.
Modification of Program Policy
- World For Pets reserves the right to end or modify the WFP Loyalty Club at any time without notice.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the Member's card after these terms and conditions have been modified, you agree to be bound by the changes to these terms and conditions. If you have an order that has been accepted by us, the terms and conditions that will apply to the order, are the terms and conditions that applied at the time you placed your order
- Terms and Conditions for the WFP Loyalty Club will be posted on website at www.worldforpets.com.au.
- Changes to the Program terms and conditions will be posted online at www.worldforpets.com.au.
- Continued use of Member's card constitutes acceptance of any amendments to the WFP Loyalty Club.
Release of Liability or Limited Liability
- Member releases World For Pets, and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability relating to WFP Loyalty Club or this agreement.